June 23, 2017. It is our P.E. day so after class we play basketball at Bagong Katipunan near Neil's house. At first I'm just trolling the game but then Asher jump and he landed on my foot (the right one). It was so painful. One of my friend said it have to be massage to remove the pain. But I don't want to. I come home bearing the pain. The day after that I let our neighbor massage my foot. 1 hour after that the pain vanished.
Cheating is an act of unfairly gaining an advantage. It may lead us to success. We can ensure that we can pass our test by means of cheating but be careful try not to get caught. For me, it’s better to cheat than to repeat. Cheating in an examination is stealing someone’s answer. Our classmates will be mad at us because he/she study hard then we’ll just copy the answer of our classmates, it’s unacceptable. ...
We all know that racism is everywhere. We are being discriminated by our skin color or race. It is a common and most important social issue that must be erased on our world. We must love each other no matter what he looks like or where he came from. Even 1, sometimes are being discriminated because of my skin color and it makes me sad because I think they can't accept from who I am. We don't know what's going on in mind on those who are being discriminated by us. So from now, we must stop it. #StopTheRacism #MakeLoveNotWar #ChangeForTheBetter
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento